Medicine Wheel Facilitators Training with Debbie Pask
The Medicine Wheel is a powerful indigenous tool that can be used for insights, healing, change, and meditation. With hundreds of years of powerful intention behind it, the ritual of building and stepping into the medicine wheel supercharges any work you are doing with it.
It is both a physical wheel and a metaphysical one. The physical wheel a 3D representation of the spirit world and what happens in the medicine wheel is meant to create change in the physical dimensions.
After studying and using the medicine wheel in spiritual retreats, healing sessions and meditation journeys, I am now teaching this incredible tool to others so they can utilise the magic and transformative powers in their work, their retreats, their group journeys, business world challenges, personal life and more.
Having a background experience of the metaphysical and personal transformation world is a plus but no specific qualifications are required for you to attend this teachers facilitation. This program is however designed for ethical and conscious professionals wanting to use the wheel in their practice to unlock change and healing, whether 1 on 1 or groups.
- Theory of the Medicine Wheel and how it how to utilise it effectively
Detailed descriptions of the 4 directions (East, North, South and West) plus The Centre or void space.
- Spiritual and Psychological layers of the 4 directions – how to flexibly use different concepts with the medicine wheel to get the right outcome.
- How to appropriately set up and the physical and metaphysical components of the wheel to journey effectively (and dismantle after use).
- Samples of 3 types of powerful Journeys (experienced as live group journeys together) throughout the weekend.
- Ideas and suggested meditations to deliver when facilitating a journey.
- Your role as a facilitator and what is expected of you.
- Interpreting the Medicine Wheel insights.
- Props, devices and other shamanic tools to aid the experience